Furrary arms a wide variety of companies, organizations and publishers with playful illustration & agile graphic design services to express their ideas visually.
We’ve successfully undertaken assignments worldwide for clients that include:
- GQ Magazine
- Forbes Real Estate
- Russian Pioneer
- The Robb Report
- Smart Money
- Open Space
- Yacht Russia
Victoria Semykina, illustrator
Victoria Semykina was born and grew up in Moscow where she studied painting for six years at the Art Institute under Sourikov. Victoria is fond of traveling around the world and is currently living in Bologna, Italy.
Since 2006, she has been working as an accomplished illustrator in Russia and Italy, and is currently combining her illustration career with further studies at the Accademia di Belle Arti in Bologna.
Among her most recent accomplishments are several exhibitions, as well as several published illustrated books.
In between illustrating, she loves observing people, traveling and riding her red bicycle which features a basket that serves well collecting materials for her collages and other artwork. Victoria is also a fanatic and innovative boat designer and ship builder.
- 2011: 3×3 Magazine, Children’s Book Illustration Show No. 8 : Silver award
- 2011: Lucca Junior Competition: Honourable Mention
- 2010: Third All-Russian Book Illustration, Best Fiction Illustrations: 3rd place
- 2008: A Cherished Dream, Russia’s National Children’s book prize: 2nd place
- 2008: Finalist of Henkel art award
- 2004: Gold medal of Russian Academy of Art